Sunday, February 10, 2013

   Been a long time since I have blogged away..lol..The lack of good internet service being the main reason..but I think I am now, fingers crossed, ok..and hope to make time to do more. 

Mongo here on my arm, such a beautiful long tail..he is so gentle, I can hand him off to a very young child with no worries, and they love him..

 Jack and Tony here, eating their share of my oatmeal..lol
 Pepper in a quizzing mood..
   Been doing a lot of renovations over the last couple of years, and the 'birds' finally are moved into their own room now, and loving it..we still tweak things, all the time actually, but, they are all quite content, and producing babies, so it all keeps this Mama busy.Its on the west side of my home, and has 4 nice windows in their 16'x8'space..I also use full spectrum lighting on timers, so they not only keep their beautiful feather colors , but it also contributes to their overall health.A few of my special friends, like Pepper,the African Grey, CJ, a Grey as well, Tony, my Rose Crown conure, Jack, a Green Cheek conure,and Mongo, an Alexandrine parakeet, all get to share my shower stall.and they love it, and it is less messy than using a hand sprayer on them..but they love both.Mongo will hang upside down from the top of his cage spreading his tail and wings out and just vibrates with pleasure, as he has his bath time.
   
  Pepper and CJ enjoying some pure berry juice, their favorite..

 ok that's it for today's post, back soon with more stories, hints tips and pictures..

No comments:

Post a Comment